- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Old School New Body
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- User FriendlyEditor: 94%
- EffectivenessEditor: 98%
- Customer SupportEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 95%
Ever looked into your closet and wished you would fit into that jeans you once wore and everybody told you how nice you looked? Many people are in this situation and they can’t help but wonder how to get back to their previous desired body states .
mostly, our facial features are most of the times the sole reason as to why we want to change our appearance. Whether you have extra fat or somehow skinny there is something that you always want to change.
Research shows that once we hit the age of about 40 years of age, our bodies start aging at higher rates than normal.It also shows that more than 90% of people above the age of 35 lose enough muscle every year to burn off an additional 4 pounds of body fat.
This means that you not only lose the only thing that creates the shape, tone that you have, but also gain considerable weight even when your calories are maintained at a constant.
Whether you have a very skinny body or a body with extra bit of fat, there is always something you want to change.Finding a good program to aid you in shaping your body is very important, as it will allow you to gain or lose weight-whichever your goal is.
That is what the Old School New Body program promises that it will help you become.Let us find out what is there know about this workout program designed to help you shape your body.
What is Old School New Body program?
Old School New Body is a program meant to help you change your body shape.It has unique ways to eat and drink to slow down or even stop the rapid aging process.It requires no drugs, supplements or gimmicks and it works for anyone whether male or female of any age.
The program uses the Focus 4 Exercise (F4X) protocol which help you increase metabolism and reduce risk of injury during workout.
It combines cardio and weight training that promote fat burning and building of muscle.The principles must be applied in order for it to successfully .
The steps reveal what you must absolutely avoid if you want to slow the aging process and reclaim your health and achieve an ideal body.
What is the F4X workout?
These are 4 core exercises that have been identified as being effective:
- Incline presses
- Bent over rows
- Upright rows
The F4X system lays out 3 ways to work out and each focuses on a particular fitness goal.No matter which workout plan you choose it would take you no more than 60 minutes to complete.The minimum workout takes a bout 30 minutes.
The lean workout routine is done 3 days a week and this is where the 90 minutes per week comes in.
The three F4X workout are:
- F4X SHAPE
- F4X BUILD
This is geared towards beginners and those people who haven’t hit the gym for a while.It solely consists of the 4 most effective exercises and can be used indefinitely for good results. It can be done in about 30 minutes 3 times a week.
This is for when you have time and want to put up the intensity It has 4 exercises well suited for those of us wishing to get our results faster.Workouts should take a little less than an hour to complete and should be done 3 times a week.
This exercise is the most intense of them all.Build is best useful to those people who want to get maximum results e.g a bodybuilder.The exercise is done 4 times a week and completed within one hour.
The F4X system is the simple and modified version of the Vince Gironda’s system. In Hollywood Vince was well known as the “iron guru” and became famous for his extraordinary aster results.
The system has smaller number of exercises and small weights as compared to other workouts thus making it easier on your joints and also considerably lowering injuries.
When Vince Gironda passed, a writer by the name of Steve Holman working for “iron man” magazine decided to try some of Vince’s workout methods after the company received some of his belongings.Steve has written many books on nutrition and weight loss as well as articles concerning weight loss.
Steve’s wife Becky is a true and one of the radial success stories of the F4X method.Becky who is now a regular contributor of the Iron Man magazine, is an inspiration since she started when she was in her 40s.
What is the Old School New Body program?
The old school new body ebook (pdf)
The pdf is perfectly laid out and easy to follow and would personally recommend giving it a read through before starting any of the workouts in the guide.It gives detailed explanation o the history and how the exercises should be done.Nutritional and motivational info is also included. –
Quick Start Guide
The LEAN,SHAPE and BUILD workouts are listed in the guide.Its most effective after you have read the whole ebook.
- Ultimate fat burning secret special report
- Ultimate health and happiness secrets special report
- Ultimate muscle building secrets special report
- Ultimate sex and anti-aging secrets special report
These special reports are mostly about what special diets and supplements you can take to help you burn fat, increase libido and the like.The information isn’t an important part of the system but its free.
- The anti-aging is a tonic result of toning muscle
- Average information on supplements
- There’s no clarity on exercises(photos and videos should be provided)
- No value added by the special reports
- Very quick and efficient workout methods
- Good results in just four exercises
- Free interviews and reports although no value
- Well laid out nutrition program
- 100% money back guarantee
- Good for all genders and age
Going through the whole workout program, I believe that Steve Holman and his wife Becky Holman have improved greatly and given the Vince Gironda’s workout a modern twist.I would recommend this workout system to anyone on the journey to keep fit and healthy.The success stories of the pioneers is a great inspiration to all those willing to follow the whole workout keenly.
– The Old School New Body E-book uses very easy workouts that anybody can use to achieve a perfectly lean body.
– The workouts and the methods that the authors have highlighted in this E-book work every time. With just a few weeks, you will get the results you have been anticipating to get.
-The Old School New Body comes with very special bonuses for you. This makes sure that you benefit from the E-book and that you are not wasted in the process.
– The Old School New Body is nutrition based. Though there are workouts laid down for you, nutrition is a key element to make sure that you get what you want. Therefore, there are nutritional points for you to benefit from.
– The E-book has a high percentage of producing the best result. With the program, you are assured to get the best results.
– Majorly, for you to get the results that you have been looking for, you will need to use supplements. Basically, it is an E-book based on artificial methods of weight loss and not natural methods.
– You are not assured if the method will work or not since there are no graphical objects in the program like the photos.
Summary: This is a body transformation E-book (in PDF format) for both the men and the women who are over 35 years old. It is an E-book that clearly states the diets, the workouts and the nutrition that one is supposed to have in order to get a perfect lean body. The Old School New Body E-book also explains what you just need for you to be fit and healthy, therefore, if you are aspiring to have a fit body with loads of health benefits, this is the E-book that you just need.