- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- The Neuropathy Solution Program
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- User FriendlyEditor: 97%
- EffectivenessEditor: 98%
- Customer SupportEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 95%
Are you a diabetic?
Are you experiencing symptoms of muscle atrophy (decrease in muscle mass), sharp jabbing pains and numbness in your hands and feet?
Are you over 40?
Do you have previous history of physical injury or trauma to your body?
If you qualify to all these conditions and your answer to these questions is a yes, you need to head out to your doctor ASAP and check for signs of Peripheral neuropathy in your body. A full body diagnosis is the best way to understand if you are a victim to peripheral neuropathy or not.
You may ask if peripheral neuropathy may really be a serious condition. The answer will be a yes. This fact is often overlooked upon and is considered to be just another pass with
growing age. This should not be the case. To understand more of this condition, please give yourself a few minutes to reading the article and possibly finding an effective cure to this condition.
What is Peripheral neuropathy?
Lets first tackle the problem of knowing what peripheral neuropathy is all about before venturing into anything.
According to Wikipedia Peripheral neuropathy or PN is a condition that affects the nerves of the body, which may impair the sensation, movement, gland or organ functioning capacity of the body.
The peripheral nerves make up a network of nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to the other muscles of the body.
Common causes for the onset of the condition are due to diabetes, vitamin deficiency in the body, traumatic injury in the past. The condition can also be genetic in some cases. As a group, peripheral neuropathies are common among people over the age of 50. In totality, the condition affects 3 to 4% people in this age group.
Types of Peripheral neuropathy
According to a study published by the John Hopkins University, there are more than 200 different types of peripheral neuropathy. In order to sub-categorize them better, they are broken down into the following categories:-
- Motor neuropathy
This refers to damage to the nerves that controls your muscle and movement in your body.
- Sensory neuropathy
Sensory neuropathy affects the group of nerves associated to how you feel in the body. Diabetic neuropathy is the most common type.
- Autonomic neuropathy
Autonomic nerves control the biological functions of the body like breathing and heart beating functions. Damage to these nerves can be fatal.
- Combination neuropathies
In this case you may have a combination of two or more type of neuropathies such as motor and sensory neuropathy together.
Now that you have a fair idea of what peripheral neuropathy is, lets move to the cure of this condition. Medical science is yet in conflicts and among constant debate as to whether there really is a foolproof solution to this condition. Dr Randall Labrum begs to differ on this. This individual has managed to create an effective program for patients suffering with this condition and published it now known in the market as The peripheral Neuropathy Solution.
The program author – Dr. Randall Labrum
The author of the program Dr. Randall Labrum is a former medical practitioner with over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He also was a victim to the peripheral neuropathy condition. The program The peripheral neuropathy solution was created out of his own extensive experience and years of self research.
Content of the program and its highlights
The book is a well sought, well researched PDF guide consisting of two ninety six pages of solution to end your PN problems for good. The program is a detailed guide on solving your PN woes by implementing various tried and tested techniques. The following things are the typical features of the book:-
- Neuropathy explained in simple layman terms, it symptoms and how they set in so quickly and why many of the underlying causes of the condition are still misunderstood in the medical circles.
- Getting to the bottom of the root cause of your type of PN and understanding it better to cure it completely.
- Getting to know why your sensory nerves are reacting and sending abnormal reactions to your brain which then is interpreting them as unnatural sensations.
- The link between circulatory health and the onset of PN and to make use of this to reverse the transition to your favor.
- How to re-optimize the health of damaged nerve tissues due to PN.
- Solutions to strengthening your peripheral nerves and decreasing the PN symptoms in a matter of minutes with simple exercises.
- The timeline for recovery after the onset of the program and the changes that can be made to help prevent PN from striking again.
- A six fold treatment procedure for curing PN within the confines of your home with cost effective methods of treatments.
- A customized program to cater the needs of different individuals with different PN types.
- A 24*7 customer support program and e-mail support option with access to members forum.
- Lifetime upgrades with purchase of the program.
- A limiter period access to the bonus offers which includes:-
- Peripheral neuropathy: The mystery unblocked
- Your ultimate diabetes formula
- Personal Treatment Tracking Worksheet and Checklist
- Ultimate resource suite for self reliance and emergency preparedness
- Subscription to Dr Labrums Neuropathy Bulletin newsletter
- Special report by Dr Labrum on Neuropathy medications
The whole cost of the complete program is $37.95 including the bonus packs. All this inclusive of any hidden charges by the seller. The program and the bonus materials provided with the same are worth more than $69 in the market. This is a limited period offer by the seller.
Money back guarantee
The program provided a 60 days trial membership to its customers upon buying of the product. In the instance of the customer not liking the program or not considering it to satisfaction, a return of the book can be initiated by the company for a full money back guarantee on the product. No precursors or conditions attached. You dont take any risks on the product, period.
Reception of the program
The neuropathy solution by Dr Randall Labrum is widely acclaimed with sales pitch in more than 100 countries since its inception.
The goal of the program has been to reach the wide market and the consumers in need of the product to relieve themselves of their condition of PN. Blogs, personal spaces, social media has a wide number of response from thousands of satisfied customers who have benefitted from the program and have carved out a different life for themselves away from PN and its problems.
You could be one of them. Enroll today to enjoy the limited period offer of the product.
– Easy to understand and practice the methods advised by the author.
– Guaranteed results. In case you are not able to get benefit from the treatment procedure, your investment will be returned at once.
– Permanent cure for PN and other risks associated with the disease,
– Treatment methods along with check lists so that you can notice success rate.
The program is certainly not a replacement for medical treatments for Peripheral neuropathy.
Summary: The Neuropathy Solution Program by Dr. Randall Labrum provides natural cure for physical injuries by which can lead to Peripheral neuropathy. By following the simple treatment methods as explained by the author, you can get life long treatment without any side effects.