- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Guilt Free Desserts
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- User FriendlyEditor: 98%
- EffectivenessEditor: 94%
- Customer SupportEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 95%
Looking at yourself everyday in the mirror and wondering, did I lose any weight? No, I look slim. I should join a gym now; my jeans don’t even fit me anymore. Look at those cheeks and thighs, how do these models and celebrities maintain their figure? If only I could control my diet and look and feel the same as them!
Everyone of this era is dying of guilt, dying of consciousness: consciousness of looks, consciousness of clothes, consciousness of weight. Everyone want to look their best. What are they doing to attain it? Starving themselves, putting hours aside of each day to do rigorous exercises and stopping themselves from living their life to the fullest.
But what if you are a food lover, specifically a dessert lover? When food is half or maybe your whole life? Can you stay away from all the delicious and tasty desserts? Ice creams, chocolate mouse, puddings, chocolate fountains, brownies, cookies and milkshakes. Even the names of all these desserts bring water to your mouth. So how in the world can someone avoid them?
But people who regularly hit gym, models and celebrities who can’t even afford to let their body get disfigured by even an inch, and heart and sugar patients from whom eating these desserts is a matter of life and death, have no option but to avoid them. Even if, for once, they stop caring about all these factors and focus on the taste and happiness that is derived from these desserts, every bite of it will give them more guilt than happiness. What is the use of such eating, when your food doesn’t bring you happiness?
So what does this mean? That people stop living; they stop eating what the heart wants? Do they stop those sudden and midnight dessert cravings? No, no one should.
What will life be without such delicious food, what will life be without this happiness and sweetness of desserts?
There is a super rescue to this guilt and fear of consuming desserts and spoiling your health. The modern and expert chefs of today have put together their magical skills to make recipes that have almost zero calorie count. From chocolates to fruits, these vegan and healthy desserts use healthy substitutes for sugar, which make sure that your health, cholesterol or weight is not affected, and you eat guilt free desserts morning, night or afternoon. You won’t gain weight; your belly won’t increase, nor will you have to run to the hospital for high sugar.
BEST GUILT FREE DESSERTS TO INCLUDE IN YOUR DIET PLAN.
- Flavoured yoghurt: Oranges, honey and mint. Combine all these healthy ingredients, and add them to your yoghurt. It will taste delicious. It is preferable that you use raw orange. This will not only make it look colourful but will also give you the taste of fresh oranges.
- Want to know how to make dairy-free milkshakes, with your favourite flavour? Here is the tip. You wont believe that these creamy, mouth watering and thick milkshakes are vegan! Use grilling cherries, to make your milkshake with skim milk, not only will you have had the taste of your favourite fruit and milkshake but can also consume it without any guilt.
- Peanut butter ice cream: This sounds heavy, but is it healthy and guilt free? The peanut butter is everyone’s all time favourite. Use some frozen and small sized cut bananas, cocoa powder and organic peanut butter. The original or organic butter has zero calories and oil in it- this will make sure that you add no sweetness, calories and fat to your dessert dish.
- Clean and clear dessert: Does this dessert taste like the shampoo Clean and Clear? No, clean and clear here means that the dessert is made up of natural and organic ingredients, no flavour or colours are added. No added sugar. But will it even taste as tasty as other desserts? Certainly yes! Of course, there might be a little change of taste but you can make at least some compromises to have your all time favourite desserts!
- Remember the gingerbread story? Where the gingerbread turned into a real man? Well if you are thinking that we are serving you a gingerbread that will turn into a real man, you are quite mistaken! We are here telling you about gingerbread cookies. Gingerbread cookies are extremely low in calories, are sweet, and are also known as “tummy tamers. What more do you need? A dessert that feeds yet keeps your tummy healthy.
- Oatmeal cookies: Oatmeal is widely known as the best fibre food, whether for digestion, or whether for weight loss- oatmeal is the best food ingredient. So with a little chocolate flavour and coca powder and lots of oatmeal make your favourite, yummy cookies, store it eat or distribute it. Will be loved by all.
- Add minimal flavour of almond and coconut, with cocoa powder and make those delicious brownies. Almond is rich in fibre and helps in digestion. It is also said by research that if we consume almonds each day, our digestive system will work perfectly and we will also lose weight.
- Lassi: Well this doesnt seem to be a known name in the dessert family, but it is. Lassi is a Asian desi drink that is made by mixing yoghurt, salt, milk and some sugar. You can replace sugar with brown sugar, and milk with skim milk to make it healthy. A glass for the whole day. You won’t feel hungry all day long.
Who says that you have to deprive yourself of eating, deprive yourself of desserts because some people have started saying that you have started looking fat, or you think that your health is being affected? Has food ever done any harm? Never!
Every dietician and nutritionist suggest that cutting down on food is no option, you need to have a balanced and healthy diet instead. You should not run away from food, but make it part of your life, because as far as you go from natural living the more suffocated you feel, the more depressed you get, and the more medications you are put on, the shorter your life span eventually becomes.
Was that your fear? Losing life, losing health? Well, you are almost on the verge of it, if you leave food, or desserts to be particular. So try living a healthy and sustainable life, by having a regular exercise routine, eating healthy and appropriate amounts at every meal, staying happy and sharing happiness all around.
Life is too short to make such huge sacrifices, and desserts are the best way or sharing happiness.
So grab a guilt free dessert and grab some happiness that is your share and not any liability.
– The dessert guide really advocates for people not to sacrifice their own food happiness in order to get a lean body, but to use these foods with boldness and courage.
– With the guilt free dessert, you will know exactly what you need to make a nice dessert that will not harm you in any way.
– The dessert guide comes in a comprehensive manner that you can easily understand and put to action.
– It provides the safest methods towards healthy living.
– The program gives you freedom to eat what you like without being afraid of becoming overweight. Instead, it give you freedom to attain a perfect and lean body.
– The program works effectively but you still need to do some workouts and exercise which do not consume loads of your time.
Summary: Guilt free Desserts is a program that is filled with recipes that are guilt free and that you need to enjoy without feeling that you are doing yourself more harm than good. The guide is full of fruits and vegetables and with a combination of flours which aim at lowering your Glycemic index and thus giving you a perfect and lean body.